Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tales of a Third Grade Classrom: I Hop into the Play! #treefrog #rainforest #australia

Hey, kids!

Check out this photo I found from last June!


Mr. H's school was doing a play during the first week of June, and I sneaked into the scene here with Clara! Clara was playing the Green-Eyed Tree Frog, and because they LOVE rain, I plopped right in! Green-Eyed Tree Frogs have a mating call that is the loudest when it rains, and it is called their "rain call". They're totally cool animals!

Want to learn more about Green-Eyed Tree Frogs? Visit the National Geographic page about them here! And I even found a whole bunch of neat photos of them, here!

I sure hope I get to play a part in next year's play! I wonder what the school will be performing next? It's so fun! :D

See ya around!
-LR

No comments:

Post a Comment