Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tales of a Third Grade Classroom: Our Halloween Party!

Hey there, Ghosties and Ghoulies!

I promised I would share the photos from Halloween, didn't I? Well here they are... boy did we have fun! Can you guess what I dressed up as?

Ut oh, which team should I be rooting for?
How about a rain-date?

What do you mean, you want MY autograph?!
Well, then, I will pose as a tear of joy!

Here I am posing as a drop of water from the Nile river!

Eeeek! Don't add me to your witches' brew!

Here I am as a drop of sweat
from a some hard playing fellows!

Totally gnarly, duuuuuude!
I'm a drop of ocean water!

Oh dear... does this mean the toots sound like WET ones?!

Here we are, goofing off as usual!

PPPPPPPFFFFFFRRRRRRRRTTTTT!!!
Whoops! Was that from ME?!


What's the mater, couldn't figure out my costume? Hee hee, that's because it was a TRICK... I wasn't just a raindrop on Halloween, but a droplet of many forms! Rain water, river water, ocean water, drops of tears and sweat... we're all the same!

Made you think, didn't I? Hee hee!

I hope you had a Happy Halloween! Don't eat too much candy!
-LR

No comments:

Post a Comment