Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tales of a third Grade Classroom: Fan Mail for Miss Melanie!

Hi, again!

After a very busy holiday season, I'm finally getting the chance to really sit down and read some of my latest FAN MAIL! I LOVE getting post cards from Mr. H's class... it is one of my favorite things in the world! It makes me sad that it has taken me so much time to get to this stack of important letters, so please excuse me while I read.

[Please wait while Miss Melanie reads her letters.]

*TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK...*

[Miss Melanie is now finished reading her letters.]

WOW! What a great batch of postcards I have here! Here are some of the postcards I got from the kids:

Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com
Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com


Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com
Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com



Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com
Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com



Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com
Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com



Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com
Image ©2012 LittleRaindropsStory.com

Unfortunately, I can't post all of the postcards here on the blog, but I really wish I could! They are all wonderful! Mr. H's Class of 2013 seems to be a super smart bunch... I can't wait to meet them next year! And each student wants to take Little Raindrop with them on an adventure... That is SO COOL! In fact, that gives me an idea. I wonder if Little Raindrop would like to go on an adventure with me? I think I'm going to ask him RIGHT NOW!

Talk to you later, kids!
~Miss Melanie, the Official Illustrator

No comments:

Post a Comment