Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Last Round of Editing #LittleRaindropsBigPlunge!



Hello, there!

It's been quite some time, and I'm happy to say that we are currently in our final round of editing the entire manuscript of Little Raindrop's Big Plunge! The eight chapter story has been reviewed by a professional children's book editor, and as far as story, grammar and punctuation are concerned, the story is clean and ready to go. We just have a few items to fix here and there, and then I can begin working on the text and art layout for the ENTIRE BOOK.

I am soooo excited!!!!!!

So far, it seems like the editing phase of the book has been the most difficult, and it felt like it has taken us forever. Between Mr. H and myself working full time on our other jobs, and silly Life Events getting in the way, we had to push through the sludge and just try our best at moving forward. It took us seventeen times to edit the story, believe it or not. BUT WE DID IT. We so did it!

I can't wait to get back to the drawing board again!

I shall be in touch, and in the mean time, Little Raindrop, Mr. H and I all wish you a very Happy Holiday season!

~Miss Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment