Thursday, September 26, 2013

Around the World with Little Raindrop: How I Spent My Summer!

Hey There, Kids!

I have been SOOO busy, how about you? I know you're all back to school now, and I've been just as busy as you, I bet!

I have just finished re-writing some of the things in my story that needed fixing, and I have a few more things to fix before I'm completely done, too! Writing a story sure isn't easy, but it's TOTALLY FUN! But now that all my hard work is nearly complete, (Mr. H and Miss Melanie still have a whole lot to do! Hee hee!) I can finally tell you about some of the fun things I did over the summer!

This summer I...
1. Went fishing and kayaking with Mr. H!
2. Visited Mystic Aquarium with Mr. H, Miss Sharon, Miss Melanie, and Mr. Danny!
3. Visited Biomes Marine Biology Center with Miss Melanie!
4. Went to the Roger Williams Zoo!

I can't wait to tell you about it, and show you all the fun photos! Yippie! What did YOU do this summer? Did you have a lot of fun? Did you work hard? Tell me all about it!

See you real soon!
-LR

No comments:

Post a Comment