Thursday, April 17, 2014

Long Time No See! A Quick Update from LR

Hiya Little Water Heroes!

WOWIE! It's been soooooo long since I've last posted on the blog! I can't believe how time really flies! But that's because Miss Melanie, Mr. H, and I, have all been working super hard on the book lately! And on top of that, even more has been going on around here, which we'll tell you more about it, soon!

In the mean time, here's a quick little list of the blog posts you can expect to see in the next couple of weeks:
-Book Status Update
-Activity Page Tester results
-A classroom visit from Jim South from the Nature Conservancy
-Miss Melanie visits TWO different schools, including Mr. H's school!
-Postcards from Mr. H's class
-Miss Melanie visits a local Girl Scout troop

I'm betting there will be even more to come, too! You just never know what's going to happen next, I tell ya!

Thanks for reading! Stay dry- April Showers are here! Yippieee!
-LR

No comments:

Post a Comment